Britain's fastest growing children's magazine
When you are young, you’re naturally curious about the world and everything in it. But the world seems made for grown-ups; complex and unknowable.
That’s why we’ve created The Week Junior. It explains the news and events in ways that children understand; immediate, colourful, exciting.
From news to nature, science to geography, and sport to books, The Week Junior explores an extraordinary array of topics from around the globe. Written to engage a young person’s point of view, without spoon-feeding or patronising, it explains events in a safe, accessible and inspiring way.
Why read The Week Junior?
- It's packed with intelligent, safe and balanced content to feed curious minds
- It gives your children a weekly opportunity to explore and discover amazing things about the world
- It provides young people with a space to develop independent thought and their own opinions
For inquisitive young minds, reading a copy of The Week Junior is just the beginning. Each issue features a host of opportunities for young people to get involved with, including;
- Quiz of the week: A fun way to find out what they’ve learnt from each issue
- Do something: A boredom-beating selection of creative activities, simple experiments, recipes and challenges
- Over to you: A weekly showcase of readers’ news, reviews, pictures and reports
- The big debate: A chance to consider both sides of a topic and weigh up the arguments
Meet the editor
Watch an exclusive interview with Anna Bassi, editor of The Week Junior:
Here's how we make The Week Junior
Check out the video below: