Science+Nature is a brand new, monthly magazine from the award-winning team behind The Week Junior.
Every issue is packed with incredible content — from superhumans and the secrets of forensic science, to Nasa solar missions, the science of exploding buildings, and the low-down on extraterrestrial life. It will ignite curiosities and feed hungry brains with mind-blowing facts and stories.
- Bring science, technology, engineering and maths topics to life for 8–15s
- Send young imaginations around the universe and feed their curiosity for knowledge
- Inspire readers to understand their environment and protect their planet
- Ignite curiosities and satisfy hungry brains with mind-blowing facts and stories
- Never miss an issue and save money on the cover price
- Enjoy brand new, fresh content in every issue — all new and completely different to The Week Junior!
What's inside Science+Nature?
Animals and Nature
For or against?
I'm delighted to introduce a brand-new magazine from the award-winning creators of The Week Junior. Science+Nature is jam-packed with wonder — each issue takes readers on a voyage of discovery, from the depths of the oceans to the outer reaches of the cosmos, and from the days of the dinosaurs to our high tech future. Every page is written and designed with a single purpose — to engage, entertain and make sense of the universe. I hope our readers will enjoy reading it as much as we enjoy making it.
Dan Green, Editor
Subscribe and save
- Pay just £19.99 every 6 issues — that’s 16% less than the shop price
- Your magazine will be delivered free every four weeks
- Giving this to someone else? Simply select ‘Yes’ for gift subscription on checkout