Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
23rd June 2018
- Main stories: May’s NHS giveaway: A bung for Brexit?
- Controversy: The meaningful vote
- People: Béatrice Dalle is drawn to dangerous liaisons
- Best British article: It’s our fault we’re short of nurses
- Best international article: Italy at loggerheads with the EU over immigration
- Health: A closer look at myopia
- Talking points: The addictive power of Fortnite
- Obituaries: The opera singer who bewitched Bond
- The Last Word: My life as an al-Qa’eda double agent
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.