Here's what's in this week's issue of The Week magazine
15th February 2019
- Main stories: The Bexos scandal: A billionaire unbowed
- Controversy: Tusk’s diabolical cheek
- People: How Grant got Withnail
- Best British article: How to unlock the power of local councils
- Best International article: Trump’s left-wing nemesis
- Health & Science: A robot that taught itself to play Jenga
- Talking points: Liam Neeson: committing career suicide?
- Obituaries: A working-class hero of Sixties cinema
- The Last Word: “An age of witch-hunts”: the victims of conspiracy theories speak out
Subscribers: read issue in full here.
To make sure you don't miss out on our unique coverage of the new, incisive comment and debate, try 6 FREE copies today.
Don't forget, you'll also find out about the latest arts, books, theatre, music, food + drink, people, properties, sport and travel - and much, much more! Find out what else you'll discover in The Week magazine here.
See what some of our readers think...
The Week is the ideal paper for those who are too lazy or too busy. I am both and proud of it.
It's not just excellent and succinct, but witty too.
It's the quickest way of finding out what's been happening all over the world.